Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oiled and lookin good


What a difference adding a coat of linseed oil made. Looks way better and even better that it's doing it's thing and preserving the wood.

The tilers were still working away on a Saturday trying to complete our bathrooms and laundry. Our tiling job will take 5 days as apposed to the usual 3 days because of all of our small subway tiles - it's a lotta tiles to lay! The floor tiles were down, the shower tiles were done and the wall tiles were on their way. The floor tiles aren't quite looking the colour that I thought they would look (quite different to how they looked in the shop) at this stage I'm not that happy with them but I'm trying to keep it together until I see it completed and the walls painted. It may just make all the difference. Our basins and stone benchtops had also been installed and I'm really happy with how good they look.













No comments:

Post a Comment