Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lighting

We had a big spend up at Beacon Lighting a week or two ago. Ben was the man and ever so patient and helpful. We essentially bought the entire house worth of lighting goods with the exception of a few ceiling fan/lights, mirror lights and a pendant.

Next up... our mate from Scotty's Electrical will be doing the install for us.

Can't wait to see the house with all of our nice ligths and remove the hideous Plantation Home 'dog cone collar' fittings!


Under the kitchen cabinet lighting
 External lighting



Ribbon LED lighting for under the kitchen island bench top

 Dimmable LED downlights throughout

Non-dimmable LED downlight


I want two black fans like this but can't seem to find them. If you know where I can buy them (or you sell them) please comment below. I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. I spotted this when we were in Lighting Illusions over the weekend.

    http://www.lightingillusions.com.au/shop/94/3318/hunter-outdoor-elements-ii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you! I'm going to go and check them out asap! thank you so much

      Delete