Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Alfresco deck

This weekend was the alfresco deck's turn to get a scrubbin with the Flood PowerLift Tannin and Deck Sealer Remover - I have the blisters on my hands to go with it! I don't have any before and after pictures at this stage as I made a start late in the afternoon so the PowerLift cleaner wouldn't dry out (must be kept wet the whole time) and it was too dark by the time I finish to take a good picture.

We bought three pandanus trees for the front yard, but now that we have them we don't know where to plant them?! I'm finding landscaping design quite tricky and I'm scared to plant anything in case we mess it up and it looks crap ha! The trees have been planted in a makeshift posse until we can draw up a landscaping plan. I looked into having a professional draw up our plans BUT it is insanely expensive and I wasn't prepared to fork out $3k just to receive drawings and plant list. If you are landscaper and you create landscape plans for DIY at an affordable price then please comment below with your details,we would love to hear from you.

Landscaping can really make or break a property and I think it adds great amounts of value to your home. Doing it right the first time avoids costly mistakes of having to re-do it later down the track.

This weekend sees us starting the massive job of cleaning the fence to prep it for oiling. This job will be a killer!       

No comments:

Post a Comment