Thursday, June 12, 2014

P A L M + L E A F + P R I N T

Palm leaf print is one of my faves and is a bang on trend print that can easily {and in so many ways} be introduced into your home.

For the daring the Martinique Wallpaper "The Original" banana leaf print has been touted as one of the most recognizable wallpapers in the world {catch up if you had no idea!}, which was created by decorator Don Loper in 1942 for the Beverly Hills Hotel. For me, I think this wallpaper would look great in our study or powder room BUT much to my detest Alex loathes it! So, to the 'not-so-daring' items I shall have to stick with! 

For the not-so-daring the banana leaf can be added it small {and removable} ways shown below.

And if you're loving it but still not feeling it enough to place throughout your house - try these here!

via Peppa Hart Art Shop

Acrylic tray, bedhead and pillow via Furbish Studio
via pinterest
via Peppa Hart Art Shop
Via Peppa Hart
via Peppa Hart Art Shop



via: songofstyle.com


via:
bijouandboheme.blogspot.com

via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment