Monday, April 1, 2013

Windows & Doors

I arrived home from Gladstone an hour earlier than I thought I would, so I checked the sun setting times I realised that if I jumped straight into the car and drove to the Sunshine Coast I would make it to the house juuuuust in time before the sunset. I was too excited to wait another week to see the roof, windows and doors that went in during the week. The pics are a little on the dark side but still good viewing ;-)


Our lovely cedar windows on the front facade - Bed 3 & 4


Theatre room cedar stacker door

Theatre room stacker door and windows, view from the outside

Alfresco corner-less stacker doors


Living room

Master bedroom room - this was originally another stacker door which we had closed in with a wall and high set horizontal window for more privacy.

Master bedroom slider door

Inside view of bed 2 cedar window

Window over our ma-hoosive ensuite bath

No comments:

Post a Comment