Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter long weekend

A-mazing Easter long weekend with my beautiful cousins. Alex had to work the Easter long weekend and with mum being overseas I thought it was the perfect opportunity to spend time with my lovers of the north! My Cousin has had a massive renovation project of her own and I wanted to share the absolutely awesome transformation that her husband (and she) has built! 

Not only has their little house taken on a massive transformation so has the entire (and not so small anymore) town of Gladstone. I can not believe what changes have gone on there since the start of the CSG (which I don't agree with BTW) I'm not sure if it's for the better for poor Curtis Island, a place where I have visited, with my cousins, since I was young and that they have had the pleasure of growing up with and spending every spare minute there, but the economy is obviously benefiting from it (and as usual at the detrimental effect on the environment!) 




Before and after shot!





What else is there to do on the way home from the beach.... why backseat selfies with my niece of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment